Netifice Communications ("Netifice") is Leading provider of Managed IP Services - one that provides remarkable business connectivity solutions based on an IP platform. We're not just an ISP. By engineering advanced, "end-to-end" IP Connectivity and Managed-VPN solutions specifically tailored to your business requirements, we can deliver real productivity improvements, lower communications costs, and reduced network complexity ... all on a flexible IP infrastructure capable of scaling far into the future. As the nation's largest privately held Tier 1 Provider of Advanced IP Services, we're dedicated to just one kind of customer: businesses that demand high-performance, flexible IP solutions to drive a competitive advantage. Providing solutions for business success is at the heart of everything we do at Netifice. Our high-speed nationwide backbone delivers dedicated broadband access throughout major metropolitan areas across the Country and remote access from over 10,000 locations around the globe. On top of that, our industry leading Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions provide secure high-performance connectivity from anywhere to anywhere. Our world-class data centers provide secure, reliable hosting or co-location for your Web site or e-business. And our state-of-the-art systems and industry-leading provisioning and customer support capabilities are second to none. Netifice's complete set of advanced IP services include:
- Dedicated Internet Access (Fractional to Full T1, T3, OCx, Frame Relay).
- VOIP for Stand alone, PBX and Keyed systems
- Multi-site broadband connectivity for clients with 15 to 10,000 locations using a blend of broadband options including DSL, cable, dedicated T1, frame relay, and satellite provided though speical wholesale relationships, directly connected to our backbone.
- SSL VPN and IPSec VPN over a blend of broadband and dial to Multi Sites, site to site and remote access users.
- MPLS Routing - Cost saving alternative to point to point connections
- Managed firewall. Service managed through Netifice NOC and ISS - the leader in security management .
- WiFi Hotspots.
To compete in today's hyper-competitive environment, restaurants and retail establishments need more than dial-up polling for gathering sales and inventory information once a day. They need flexible, secure and 'always-on' network connectivity to support:
- Real-time sales reporting
- Up-to-the-minute labor and inventory management
- Faster, less expensive credit card transactions
- Branded gift cards and loyalty cards
- Daily eLearning
- Customized In-store Music
- Dynamic Digital Signage
- Wi-Fi Internet HotSpots
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
Netifice serves the retail and restaurant industry like no other network service provider. We have the proven ability to handle even the largest, most complex retail networks and our Retail Connect VPN service is unmatched in terms of flexibility, service and broadband coverage:
- Industry Expertise - Retailers like Eileen Fisher and The Leather Factory, and restaurants like Chevys, Chipotle, Unos Chicago Grill and Champps choose Netifice to manage their retail networks.
- 100% Coverage - Ubiquitous broadband, satellite or dedicated access to connect even your most difficult to reach locations throughout North America.
- Flexible - Choose from a wide selection of access technology, bandwidth levels, security, management options and applications needed to suit your exact requirements.
- Fully Managed - Netifice handles everything from initial network design to 24/7 proactive monitoring and support.
- Reliable - Netifice's network architecture is fault-tolerant with industry-leading service level agreements to ensure your network is always available.
- Cost Effective - Take advantage of Netifice's low-cost, high-capacity broadband access combined with the superior performance of our MPLS network.
SmartWorX Intelligent Access Client
enables you to secure and manage your users' PCs, while at the same time making it easier for them to connect to the network. This state-of-the-art client is built as an XML web service using the Microsoft.NET framework (C++ version also available for older Operating Systems), so it's easy to install, continually updated (incrementally as necessary; transparent to the user), highly functional yet incredibly flexible and robust. Distribution is easy too, with our automated email provisioning systems or CD-ROM delivery and Netifice-assisted installation. And, since it's a hosted solution, you don't have to waste your time and money buying, supporting and proving power, space and bandwidth for the back-en management servers - we take care of everything.
The SmartWorX Client is designed to "wrap around" all other connection and security components (current and future), including Netifice's Personal Firewall and Digital Certificates, so your users only have to become familiar with a single, easy-to-use interface for everything they do. It's access agnostic, so your users can use it over any Internet connection (broadband, WiFi, dial-up, etc.). It can even be branded to your company's look-and-feel or to match a previous client, so as to facilitate upgrading users to this new technology. The client auto-senses and selects the 'best' access technology available, based on your pre-defined hierarchy, for one-touch connectivity. The phonebook is automatically updated (transparent to the user) and the dialer features 'most recent' and 'favorite' numbers, or allows user to search for a local number by country, city, region, or area code and prefix. It also allows the user to select and automatically launch certain applications of your choosing upon connecting to the network - all to make the user experience simple and hassle-free
In addition, the SmartWorX Client provides a series of Asset Tracking and PC Health reports detailing the types of hardware and software your users have, and the operational status of their PCs. These reports let you see what's happening on your users' systems so you can quickly diagnose and resolve PC or application related issues when they call your help desk. Here are just a few of the ways you can use these reports to proactively manage your users' PCs:
- Scan PC hardware devices to track what equipment you have in the field
- Scan OS and software to ensure no rogue applications have been installed
- Check PC configuration to ensure it conforms with company standards
- Log 'Running Processes' mode/peak time and size stats to catch any anomalies
- Log 'Start-up Commands' description, username and location for added security
- Post SmartWorX Client log data to your SQL database
Clearly, in the world of remote access clients, the SmartWorX Client is in a league of its own. No other client in the market offers the simplicity, security and manageability that you need to ensure the security of your network, while empowering your remote users to maximize their productivity.