T1 Shopper Security Notice
It appears as though maybe you unintentionally did something “abnormal” and the security alarm got tripped.
- Why did I get sent here? What did I do?
- You probably didn't do anything - Like your fire alarm which might go off when making your extra-crispy morning toast, this alert is just precautionary.
- What can I do now?
- Just head on back to the T1 Shopper home page to continue your visit.
- Don't panic, everything is ok. With normal web browsing, you should never see this web page again!
- If you continue to see the web page, please contact us personally at firstname.lastname@example.org (we really do monitor this email address) to confirm your account is in good standing.
T1 Shopper acknowledges that you have interest in our security:
- Please stop hacking on our servers.
- If you repeatedly work on hacking into this server please understand that we'll need to blacklist your IP address in order to protect ourself.
- If you'd like to help us secure our infrastructure please see notes under "Whitehat."
- Thank you for attempting to help us secure our infrastructure!
- We take security on our site seriously which is why all our applications are proprietary and coded manually with great attention to security detail.
- Please contact us at email@example.com (we really do monitor this email address) to get your IP address whitelisted.
- Penetration testing our web site without first getting whitelisted will make us think you're just another Blackhat. Please don't be too surprised if we mistakenly blacklist your IP address.